Designation in a Will or Living Trust
Remembering Montreat College in your will or revocable living trust allows you to maintain control over your assets during your life and allows you to make a significant gift to the college at your passing. The terms of your will or revocable living trust are flexible and can be changed throughout your lifetime should you decide to modify your charitable bequests. Leaving a charitable bequest to Montreat College is a special way to leave a legacy for future generations.
Not sure how to get started?
Answer a few simple questions, and we’ll point you down the right path.
Want to speak with someone at the college?
Vice President for Advancement
- Contact Garrett Luck, Vice President for Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on planned giving.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Montreat College in your estate plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
- Legal Name: Montreat College
- Address: P.O. Box 1267, Montreat, NC 28757
- Federal Tax ID Number: 56-0543261
Learn about the many benefits of a charitable gift annuity in our FREE guide.