An endowment is a permanently restricted named fund, which can be designated for a specific institutional purpose as directed by a planned gift. Here are a few considerations for establishing a named endowment at Montreat College:
- Honor or remember someone special in your life by naming an endowment and providing a scholarship gift to students in perpetuity.
- While you are living, set up an endowment, and include a gift at the time of your final estate distribution. Review, print, complete, and send in this form.
- Share your legacy by naming a fund to support faculty, college operations, or general capital projects as determined by the college’s strategic plan and mission goals.
- Contact Brian Guengerich ’06, Vice President for Advancement at 828.419.2107 or email@example.com for additional information on planned giving.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Montreat College in your estate plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
- Legal Name: Montreat College
- Address: P.O. Box 1267, Montreat, NC 28757
- Federal Tax ID Number: 56-0543261
Learn about the many benefits of a charitable gift annuity in our FREE guide.