Advising & Registration Days
For students starting in the Fall 2018 semester, we have 1 remaining advising & registration day on Friday, June 22. During your time on campus, you’ll meet with a faculty member from your area of interest who will help you identify the best course selection. Check-in will begin at the Bell Library at 10 a.m. The event will conclude around 1 p.m. Parents are welcome! For students who haven’t registered yet and can’t make it to campus, we are happy to arrange a summer phone appointment get you registered.
Personalized Campus Visits
During a campus visit, you can take a student-guided tour of the campus (Monday through Friday), meet with an admissions counselor, sit in on a class, meet with a professor and/or coach, or attend an athletic game or practice.
Meet Western NC
- 30 miles of hiking and biking trails in the Montreat cove
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Asheville, NC
- Asheville is the cultural, musical, and culinary hub of Western NC
- Internationally renowned area for outdoor adventures
- 1 hour from Great Smoky Mountains National Park