The opening of each semester is a wonderful opportunity for you to immerse yourself in campus life and get to know your classmates before classes begin. Led by current students and staff, scheduled activities will take you on a deep-dive into our beautiful campus and surrounding areas through a series of field trips, games and service projects. Welcome Week is critical for your success as you transition as a new Montreat College student, therefore participation is mandatory.
- November 2019: Roommate changes made for returning students
- December 2019: Welcome Week 2.0 Schedule released
- December 2019: Housing assignments released for the new incoming students
- January 6, 2020: All new and first-year students arrive for Check-In/Move-In and Welcome Week 2.0 (New Student Orientation for the Spring Semester).
- January 7, 2020: All returning students arrive. For more information on the returning student check-in process, please click here.
- January 8, 2020: First day of classes for the Spring Semester
New Student Move-In
For information on what to bring for your room please see the Packing List.
As we approach the summer months, the Student Services Office will be providing more information on dates, times, and additional information.
Accepted Students Checklist
As a reminder, please be sure to look over the accepted students page to ensure that all tasks are completed in preparation for the move-in process. If you have additional questions, please be sure to connect with your admissions counselor or reach out to the Student Services Office.
It should be noted that the Student Services office receives a high volume of calls during the months of July and August. Therefore, if you have reached out to a student services staff member, please anticipate a response within 48-72 hours. It is our hope to treat every request and need with the same amount of respect and appreciation while also managing the expectations of our staff. We thoroughly appreciate your patience and consideration as we best support the needs of our wonderful students.