ALL RETURNING STUDENTS (including residential and commuters) are required to follow these steps for spring check in. You are a returning student if you’re a residential or commuter student who has completed TWO OR MORE semesters at Montreat College.
Returning Student Check-in | Tuesday, January 9th | 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Who: Any RETURNING STUDENT (both residential and commuter) who has completed 2 or more semesters at Montreat College.
- Returning students are expected to report to campus on Tuesday, January 9th no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Anderson Auditorium//L. Nelson Bell Library
- All students must report to the Anderson Auditorium parking lot upon arrival to campus. Residential students will not be permitted to move into their residence hall until they check in at Anderson Auditorium.
- Students who have not been cleared to check in (due to financial clearance) will be directed to the Library to complete missing steps.
- When: Students must report to campus at the designated times below based on the first letter of their last name.
- A-G: 9-11 a.m.
- H-Q: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- R-Z: 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Check in will close promptly at 3:30 p.m. Please arrive on time. As a reminder, fines will be assessed for non-attendance or late arrival.
Are you cleared to move in?
All students are encouraged to log in to their Suitable app to check their Journey to Spring Tasklist status. All items must be submitted to be eligible to move in. Note: All students must report to the Library before moving into their residence hall.
- I’m a commuter, do I have to check-in? Yes, all students must check-in at one of the designated times based on their student status and last name.
- Can I go to my residence hall before checking in? No, all students must report to the Anderson Auditorium parking lot for drive-through check in before moving back into their residence hall. If cleared to move in, students will be given permission to report to their residence hall. If not cleared to move in, students will be directed to the Library. Fines will be assessed for those students who bypass this portion of the check in process.
- When do classes begin? The Spring 2024 semester officially begins on Wednesday, January 10. All Returning Students must check in during their designated time on Tuesday, January 10th.
- How do I know if I’m cleared to check in? Students are encouraged to log in to their Suitable app to check their Journey to Spring Tasklist status. All items must be submitted to be eligible to move in.