Academic information about graduation is below. Click here for commencement ceremony information.
2022-23 Annual Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 13, 2:00 p.m. in Anderson Auditorium
Participation in the ceremony is by emailed invitation which was sent out on January 10, 2023. Didn’t get an invitation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing to Graduate (2022-23)
Here are the steps you need to take to complete your degree.
You must apply to graduate!
- If you are a current student, apply with MAP (Montreat Access Portal).
- If you are a former student, request an application at email@example.com.
If you plan to complete your degree requirements during the…
- Spring semester, apply by January 15.
- Summer term, apply by January 15 if walking in the preceding spring ceremony, else by June 1.
Your Final Semester
Before registering for your final semester at Montreat College, check with your advisor to be certain you have scheduled all remaining course requirements.
General Graduation Requirements
You will need to have:
- Completed all general education and major requirements
- 120 total hours (minimum)
- 27 hours at the 300/3000 level or above
- 18 hours completed at Montreat in your major (if you transferred to Montreat)
- All competencies completed
- Documentation of any exceptions granted
See “Academic Requirements for Graduation” in the catalog for additional information.
If you have questions about graduation requirements or commencement, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.419.2333.