Our Discovery Day open house events are special opportunities for prospective students and families to learn what makes a Montreat College education distinct right here on our beautiful, historic campus in Montreat, N.C.! Immerse yourself into Montreat College culture by connecting with current students, faculty and alumni who have experienced the transformational impact of a Montreat College education.
Upcoming Discovery Days are September 13, October 4 (specifically for Cybersecurity), November 1, and November 22. Registration for those events will open later this summer.
- 9 a.m. Discovery Day Check-in – Gaither Hall
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome Session – Graham Chapel
- 11 a.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Session (Parents & Family) – Graham Chapel
- 11 a.m. Attend a Class (Students)
- 12 p.m. Complimentary Lunch – Howerton Dining Hall
- 1 p.m. Guided Campus Tour
- 2 p.m. Academic & Student Life Fair – Gaither Fellowship Hall
Note: this schedule is subject to change; updates will be posted as they become available.
Due to the depth and quality of the content delivered throughout the event, we encourage all participants to make plans to attend the full program from beginning to end. Questions? Contact us at 828.669.8012 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.