First-year students should submit the following:
- A free online application for admission.
- All students must submit a high school transcript with course and GPA information to be considered for acceptance. Final official transcripts must be submitted before a student can enroll.
- Submitting a standardized test score (ACT, CLT or SAT) is optional and is mainly used for Honors Program consideration. We do not super score.
- Transcripts and test scores can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Montreat College Admissions, PO Box 1267, Montreat, NC 28757.
- The admission requirement is a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA.
- Students whose applications do not meet the minimum standard will be placed on a waitlist and reviewed on a case-by-case basis for possible conditional acceptance. Conditionally-accepted students will be limited to 14 maximum semester credit hours during their first semester and are required to enroll concurrently in INDS 1102 “Foundations of Faith and Learning” and INDS 1103 “College Success Lab.”