Make plans to attend Preview Weekend!
An exclusive event for accepted students on Friday-Saturday, April 14-15, 2023.
Join us on campus this April for a special event for students who have been accepted to Montreat College for the Fall 2023 semester. The registration fee for Preview Weekend is $75. This fee covers all meals, accommodations, and activities during the event! Students will also get a Preview Weekend t-shirt!
All students who attend Preview Weekend will stay at The Ridgecrest Conference Center.
At Preview Weekend you will have the opportunity to:
- Get to know your future classmates
- Get your Montreat College student ID*
- Get your Fall 2023 schedule*
- Meet your future Resident Assistants
- Hike in the beautiful Montreat Cove
- Enjoy some meals at the Montreat College Dining Hall
*These benefits are for deposited students only. Deposit today!
Schedule Sneak Peak
* Subject to change
Friday, April 14
- 9:00 a.m. – Check in
- 10:00 a.m. – Welcome Session
- 11:00 a.m. – Attend a Class // Parent Session
- 12:00 p.m. – New Student Access Activities
- 1:15 p.m. – Lunch
- 2:15 p.m. – Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Black Mountain
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. – Montreat Spectacular!
- 9:30 p.m. – Settle into Rooms
- 11:00 p.m. – Lights out
Saturday, April 15
- 8:45 a.m. – Return to BMC
- 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – Peeps Run
- 10:00 a.m. – Challenge Tower
- 11:00 a.m. – CODA Music Festival
- 2:00 p.m. – Check Out
Make plans to join us at the CODA Music Festival!
The Montreat College Music Business Department will be hosting the CODA Music Festival on Saturday, April 15. Students and guests attending Preview Weekend are invited to attend the festival at a discounted rate. Use code: PVWeek2023NG at checkout to secure this exclusive deal! Parents and/or guests of students may use the code PVWeek2023G.
We invite you to a special Parents Only session entitled, “Prepare to Launch.” You don’t want to miss this session on Friday morning at 11:00 a.m. You’ll also have the opportunity to sign up for appointments with some of our Student Financial Services Counselors and connect with other parents. Parent activities will end by 12:00 p.m. Please note that lunch is not provided for parents.
Registration for this event closes on Friday, April 7th.
Parents, do you need accommodations? We have partnered with The Hampton Inn in Black Mountain. When booking your room, use code 0003227720 to receive a 20% discount!
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 828.669.8012.