Make plans to attend Preview Day!
An exclusive event for accepted students on Friday, April 16th.
Join us on campus April 16th for a special event for students who have been accepted to Montreat College for the fall semester! You’ll get a taste of academics, student life, and spiritual formation.
At Preview Day you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get to know your future classmates
- Get your Montreat College student ID and register for parking
- Meet your future Residence Assistants
- Hike in the beautiful Montreat Cove
- Enjoy a meal at the Montreat College dining hall
- Enjoy a challenge tower activity at Montreat’s Team & Leadership Center (you’ll need to complete this waiver)
Schedule Sneak Peak
- 9:00 a.m. – Check-in
- 9:30 a.m. – Welcome Session
- 10:00 a.m. – New Student Access – student IDs and student portal walk-through
- 1:15 p.m. – Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Afternoon Activities
- Explore Black Mountain
- Hike Lookout Trail
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner and Rock Ensemble Concert on the Lawn
- 7:00 p.m. – Ice Cream Social
- 8:00 p.m. – Outdoor movie night
- 10:30 p.m. – Event concludes**
*We will provide a shuttle to The Hampton Inn for those who need it.
Parents: We invite you to a special Parents Only session entitled “Prepare to Launch.” You don’t want to miss this session on Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. You’ll also have the opportunity to sign up for appointments with some of our Student Financial Services Counselors from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Registration for this event closes on Friday, April 9th.
Need accommodations? We have partnered with The Hampton Inn in Black Mountain. When booking your room, mention that you are attending a Montreat College event to receive a 20% discount!
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 828.669.8012.