ALL Students: Complete Steps 1 – 6
If you plan to attend Cavalier Connect Day on June 18th, complete the following steps by Friday, June 11th to get the most out of your visit!
Submit your $150 enrollment deposit at www.montreat.edu/paydeposit. Deposits are fully refundable through May 1, 2021. Your deposit secures your spot at Montreat and provides priority benefits for housing, parking and class registration.
File your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov or submit an institutional FAFSA Waiver Form online as soon as possible. When completing or updating your FAFSA, please be sure to list Montreat College as a school of interest. For complete information about student loans, financial award letters, interest-free payment plans, student billing and more visit www.montreat.edu/tuition-aid or contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com or 800.545.4656.
All deposited students must submit a Housing/Commuter Form and Student Info/Emergency Contact Form online. Full-time students are required to live in college housing unless they are 21 or older, have senior status with good class standing, are married, or live with a local parent or legal guardian. Students age 26 or older are not eligible for on-campus housing. Housing questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or access our housing photos, FAQs, and other resources on our residence life web page.
Students are required to submit proof of immunizations prior to the start of classes in accordance with North Carolina state law. Please see the “Health Forms” section of our health services web page for complete information; some forms require a physician’s signature.
All full-time students are required to have a qualifying health insurance plan. Montreat College offers a comprehensive and affordable illness and injury plan through United Healthcare. Questions about health insurance coverage? Contact First Student at 800.505.4160.
The admissions office will automatically register deposited students for their first semester of classes. To ensure timeliness and accuracy, please declare your academic major online and submit the following updated documentation (if applicable) as soon as it becomes available to email@example.com:
- college/dual-enrollment transcripts
- AP test scores
- CLEP scores
Additionally, all students are required to submit final official transcripts from each educational institution you have attended no later than August 7, 2021. Failure to submit final official transcripts by the deadline could result in dual-enrollment/transfer credit delays or potential dismissal from the college. Please contact the admissions office with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.669.8012.
There are several documents that you are required to sign and submit before you can be cleared to begin practice. Download the Physical Form and hand-deliver or email the completed document to your head coach along with a front and back copy of your health insurance card. Contact your coach for additional details.
- Cavalier Connect Days – June 18 & July 15 – Register here
- COMPASS – June 20-25 & June 27-July 2 – Register here
- New Student Check-In and Move-In – August 13*
- Welcome Week – August 13-16
- Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. – August 17
- Opening Convocation at 10:00 a.m. – August 18
*If you are a student athlete, your check-in date may look different. Please refer to your coach for possible updated check-in times.
Helpful Contact Information
- Admissions Office: email@example.com | 828.669.8012
- International Students Admissions Counselor: Andy Buckwalter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2358
- Campus Nurse: Annie Combs – email@example.com | 828.419.2336
- Student Financial Services – General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.545.4656
- Student Financial Services Counselor | Last Name (A-K): Steven Walden: email@example.com | 828.419.2319
- Student Financial Services Counselor | Last Name (L-Z): Mackenzie May: firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2320
- Housing Coordinator: Kathleen Walden – email@example.com | 828.419.2030
- Transcript & Registration Coordinator: Jacob Prater – firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2285
- Final Official Transcripts: Jacob Lovejoy – email@example.com | 828.419.2269
- Student Life: Dianna Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2221
- Registrar’s Office: email@example.com | 828.419.2331