Students are generally limited to two online courses per semester.
Exceptions may include
- Courses delivered online by design of the program or as needed in college exigent circumstances.
- F-1 VISA (international) students are limited to one online course per semester
A maximum of 25% of Montreat College courses may be taken online for a single degree.
This form must be submitted no later than 12 business days prior to the start of the course.
The Online Course Primer and Online Course Orientation must be completed at least 13 days prior to the first online course start date. (One time only. Coming soon.)
- A student is ineligible to enroll in online courses if any of the following conditions apply at the time of registration:
- First-time freshmen
- On academic probation
- Under term GPA academic warning
- Conditionally admitted (applies to first semester only)
This request will be processed and the student notified of the results (approval or denial). If approved, the course(s) will be registered by the Office of the Registrar. Notice of registration is provided by email.