Read the information and complete the form below. By doing so, you acknowledge that (a) you have physically reported to campus and (b) agree to follow all Montreat College policies affecting your enrollment as a student generally and as an F-1 VISA student specifically, including but not limited to:
- Failure to submit this form within 30 days of the start date of each semester may result in your status being terminated in SEVIS. You would then have 30 days to leave the United States.
- You must maintain a full course of study each fall and spring semester: 12 or more hours (Undergraduate); 6 or more hours (Graduate).
- Only one online class may be taken per semester.
- Off-campus work without authorization is a violation of U.S. federal law. It is grounds for immediate termination of your F-1 VISA status. Do not work off-campus without approval in SEVIS. Contact the Designated School Official to complete any requirements for approval for Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT) or any other off-campus employment ahead of time.
- If you have any questions, contact the Designated School Official/Certification Specialist in the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.