Contact Mickie Kelly at x3755 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a Montreat car.
Contact IT at x3663 to schedule a projector.
Contact AV-needs-for-Music-Business@montreat.edu to reserve audiovisual equipment.
Montreat College’s Facilities Office (TKC) provides building maintenance, janitorial, landscaping, and event setup services to the Montreat College community.
Submit a request for event setup services via the Facilities Office’s website. Please include time for set up and break down in set up requests, as well as facility reservations. Facilities Office staff are happy to meet in the planning stages of events to discuss setup options.
Note: Parking and Unlocking/Locking requests should be directed to Campus Safety. Campus Safety should also be notified of all campus events via email@example.com.
The calendars below are managed via Outlook and Office 365. To schedule a meeting in any of these rooms, simply schedule a meeting in Outlook (PC or Office 365), and click on the “Rooms” button to invite the room into your meeting. Email for approval will be sent to you.
- Belk 216 – Conference Room, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 304 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 305 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 306 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Graham Chapel, managed by Ashley Bond, CCC
- Gaither Fellowship Hall, managed by Ashley Bond, CCC
- Gaither 27, managed by Academic Affairs, CCC
Note: Christ Community Church (CCC) and Montreat College set priority scheduling certain facilities in Gaither depending on time and weekday.
- President’s Dining Room, managed by Jonna Sampson
Library – Bell Building
- Library 104, managed by Academic Affairs
- Library 105 Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Library Archives Room, managed by Academic Affairs (available for administrative use only)
- Library Conference Room, managed by Academic Affairs
- MarComm Studio Room, managed by Adam DeKleine
- McLeod Conference Room, managed by Academic Affairs
- McGowan Chapel of the Prodigal, managed by Ashley Bond
- McGowan 117/118, managed by Academic Affairs
- McGowan 110, managed by Academic Affairs