Journey to Fall 2023 Checklist
Welcome new students! To prepare for a successful transition to Montreat College, we’ve developed the following Journey to Fall 2023 Tasklist using the Suitable App. We encourage you to complete as much of this list as you can before beginning classes in the fall. The earlier you complete the items, the more prepared you’ll be to move in and start your Cavalier career.
Journey to Fall 2023
- Download the Suitable App from the Apple or Android app store
- Create an account with your Montreat login credentials
*Students will receive their login credentials in the mail once they submit their enrollment deposit.
- Once logged in to Suitable, select the menu in the bottom right corner and open your Achievements
- At the top of the Achievements page, you’ll see a badge that says “Journey to Fall 2023”
- Click this badge and begin your work on the list.
- Select an item on the list and follow the prompts to complete it.
- Once the form is submitted for that step, it will be moved to the “pending approvals” section. Someone from Montreat College will review and approve your documents. If we have any issues, we will contact you.
- You can return to your Journey to Fall 2023 dashboard at any time to see your progress on the list.
Tips and Tricks
- No documents will be uploaded directly to Suitable. Suitable will direct you to the Montreat Access Portal (MAP), which is where you’ll upload the necessary documents.
- Once in MAP, you cannot upload more than one file at a time (i.e. if you’re medical document is two pages, it will need to be submitted as two separate documents).
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- Cavalier Connect Days – June 16, July 14 and July 28, 2023
- New Student Check-in for Fall Athletes: Monday, August 14, 2023
New Student Check-in for Non Athletes: Thursday-Friday, August 17-18, 2023
- Welcome Week: August 17-21, 2023
- Classes Begin: August 22, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
*Attendance at one Cavalier Connect Day is required for all new students.
*If you are a student athlete, your check-in date may look different. Please refer to your coach for possible updated check-in times.
Important information about student housing, FAQs, and residential support & policies can be found at Residence Life.
- Admissions Office: email@example.com | 828.669.8012
- Campus Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2336
- Student Housing: email@example.com | 828.419.2030
- Vehicle Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.419.2221
- Student Financial Services: email@example.com | 800.545.4656 | Set up a Microsoft Teams Virtual Appointment
- Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.669.8012 x3663