We are delighted by your decision to further your education at Montreat College. During your initial registration process with the college, you will need to familiarize yourself with the appropriate New Student Orientation form below and then follow the ‘next steps’ items.
- Click on your degree program below to download your orientation document.
- Read and submit the acknowledgement form.
- Once the acknowledgement form is received, you will be contacted by your academic advisor to schedule your registration meeting.
New Student Orientation forms
- Associate of Science in Business or General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Bible and Religion
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management
- Cybersecurity Certificate in Network Defense
- Cybersecurity Certificate in Secure Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management and Leadership