Serve as a shuttle driver for transporting students to and from the Black Mountain campus with positive, timely, professional, customer service. Shuttle service may include weekday, weekend, and/or on-demand as needed shifts depending on need. This position is part-time.
Description of Duties and Tasks
College Transportation Shuttle Service
- Deliver positive, timely, professional, customer service through shuttle service; Handle student concerns and direct issues to appropriate personnel
- Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe Operation
- Drive Shuttle route – picking up and dropping off qualified passengers at established stops on route; route is generally a loop consisting of the same stop locations on a continual basis that services a specific off-campus property location or on demand as instructed
- Conduct post-trip vehicle inspections
- Attend and participate in safety meetings
- Clean Shuttle as necessary to maintain professional appearance and positive image
- Report required happenings to Transportation Coordinator in a timely manner
- Record and track mileage, fuel costs, and maintain daily usage log
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Security
- Valid driver license
- Successful completion of college driving examination and background check
A qualified candidate will have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and affirm and support the vision, mission, statement of faith, and community life covenant of Montreat College.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Send a job application to Megan Golden, including including a cover letter, statement of Christian faith, and résumé with three references.
About Montreat College
Montreat College is a Christian liberal arts college accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to offer masters, bachelors, and associates degrees. The main campus is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains fifteen miles east of Asheville, North Carolina, a region recognized as one of the most attractive living environments in the United States. Satellite campuses in Asheville, Charlotte, and other sites supplement the main campus. The College is committed to Christ-centered teaching and learning, and is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities.
Job Posting: Shuttle Driver – Montreat College
Serve as a shuttle driver for transporting students to and from the Black Mountain campus with positive, timely, professional, customer service.
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2023-08-22
Employment Type : PART_TIME
Hiring Organization : Montreat College
Organization URL: https://www.montreat.edu
Organization Logo: https://www.montreat.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/montreat-1080.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, 310 Gaither Circle, Montreat, NC, 28757, USA