Our graduate and professional programs offer a well-respected and efficient path to an advanced degree. Not to mention affordable. All in a community of Christian fellowship.
Start your journey today.
Our application process is the first step to joining Montreat—a place where you will be both challenged and motivated to pursue your advanced studies. With purpose.
Complete your online application or request a paper application.
Request official transcripts from all previous schools attended. Download a Transcript Request Form here.
Talk with your admissions counselor for details on applying to your specific program.
Submit any supplemental learning documents for your program to the Montreat College Office of Enrollment.
Master of Science in Environmental Education (MSEE):
- Cover letter (letter of interest)
- Resume, including both academic and employment history
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal essay answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation for pursuing the Masters of Science in Environmental Education at Montreat College?
- How will this degree assist you in meeting your career goals?
- What areas of environmental education are you interested in?
- Why are you choosing Montreat College, as a Christ-centered, student-focused, and service-driven institution?
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Official GMAT exam scores (the GMAT may be waived for certain applicants; please see your admissions specialist for more information.)
Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML):
- Essay that demonstrates management and leadership potential
Master of Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MCMHC):
Complete your financial aid paperwork. Visit tuition and aid for more detailed information and required forms.