Associate Degree in General Studies
School of Adult & Graduate Studies
Enhance your career.
In our Associate of Science in General Studies program, you can:
- Gain a solid foundation in the arts and sciences, and take a wide range of introductory courses.
- Develop essential critical thinking skills and improve your oral and written communication skills.
- Receive a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals that is an ideal stepping stone to more advanced studies.
For over 25 years, Montreat College’s School of Adult and Graduate Studies has been helping adult students acquire essential skills, complete their degrees, and take their career to the next level. Montreat offers undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in a classroom or online.
There are six start dates for new students every year, in January, February, May, June, August, and October. Please see the following for specific enrollment and start dates.
Courses are offered online.
Applicants must submit the following for admissions consideration:
- Montreat College Application for Admission
- Official, final transcripts of all college courses taken*
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or higher in all previous college work attempted.
- Official, final high school transcript or its equivalent (if transferring less than 12 semester credits of college credit)*
- American Council on Education (ACE) verification demonstrating any eligible CLEP and DSST examinations, and non-collegiate military training.
*All final transcripts must include graduation information