Before an I-20 form can be issued, students must:
- Have applied and been accepted to Montreat College
- Submit final, official transcripts and test scores (TOEFL, SAT, ACT, or IELTS)
- Submit the housing form and an advanced deposit of $150 (USD) issued to the student once they have been accepted
- Submit the International Student Financial Obligation Form with a bank statement
- Submit completed Montreat College medical forms issued to the student once they have been accepted
- Submit any balance due, in full, for the term in which they intend to enroll
Once all of the items above have been reviewed and approved, and all necessary paperwork is in order, a determination on the issuance of an I-20 will be made. Montreat College has the right to refuse the issuance of an I-20 for any reason and may request additional information at any time prior to or after an I-20 has been issued. Please remember that we are authorized to grant I-20 forms for the purposes of obtaining an F-1 student visa only. In order to receive an F-1 visa, you must be a full-time student.