You have successfully submitted your application to the School of Adult and Graduate Studies at Montreat College!
Your decision to complete your degree is significant and the AGS Admissions team is ready to make the enrollment process as smooth as possible. We provide fast and flexible student services with a personal touch to all our AGS students.
If you have questions, please contact the AGS Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-806-2777. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals!
What are your next steps?
Step 1: The AGS Admissions Office requires official transcripts from ALL previous schools attended for admittance. If you would like, our Enrollment Counselors (EC) will order your transcripts for you. Your EC will contact you and confirm the ordering of your transcripts.
Step 2 (Graduate Programs Only): The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program requires the following:
- Submit a current resume that includes both academic and employment history.
- Completion of one undergraduate or graduate prerequisite courses in each of the following areas: finance, accounting, economics, and statistics, passing completion of Peregrine Global Services Academic modules in finance, accounting, macro-economics or micro-economics or the HBX Online CORe program.
- If the MBA applicant has a cumulative GPA below the admission requirement, a “Low GPA” essay must be submitted.
The following programs have additional admission requirements:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MACMHC) – Résumé, National Background Check, and Drug Test.
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology: Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling (MSCP: SAAC) – National Background Check, Drug Test.
- Master of Arts in Mental Health and Wellness (MHW) – Résumé, National Background Check.
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MSCP: MFT) – Résumé, National Background Check, and Drug Test.
If the applicant for the above programs has a cumulative GPA below admission requirements, a “Low GPA” essay must be submitted.
Step 3: Complete your financial aid paperwork. Visit tuition and aid for more detailed information and required forms.
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Click on: studentaid.gov for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Directions are available on the site and will also appear as you fill out the form online. You may need to request a PIN number which may take up to 72 hours to receive. When filing your FAFSA, you will need the Montreat College FAFSA school code: 002948. For Tuition and Fees visit Tuition and Fees.
If submitting transcripts or other documents by mail, please mail to:
Montreat College School of Adult and Graduate Studies
ATTN: AGS Admissions
950 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
Or email documents to: email@example.com.
Step 4: If you are accepted to one of Montreat College’s Adult and Graduate Studies Programs, Your Enrollment Counselor will contact you to confirm if you need to submit additional information and will talk about your next steps in the enrollment process. Thank you for your interest in Montreat College!