What is #GivingTuesday?
It is a day set aside from the retail frenzy of the holidays to give back to a cause you believe in. This year Giving Tuesday is on November 27th.
Making a gift on Giving Tuesday is a fun, interactive way to be part of something bigger—a global giving movement!
Why give to Montreat College?
At Montreat College, our promise is to educate students through intellectual inquiry, spiritual formation, and preparation for calling and career. If you value our mission and vision, then please consider investing in the Montreat College Keystone Scholarship Fund on Giving Tuesday.
Last year we asked Giving Tuesday supporters to tell us why they give to Montreat College. The responses were humbling and inspiring. Here are a few:
- I give because I want to invest in the next generation.
- I give because Montreat College was instrumental during a significant period in my life.
- I give because we have been blessed with a great life and helping someone in the journey of life is fulfilling.
- I give to Montreat College because Montreat gave me the foundation of how to filter the world and information through the Bible and to walk in the ways of the God, no matter where I go.
- I give because I received Christ at Montreat during my freshman year of college. My life has never been the same! I want to give others the same opportunity.
How do I join the movement?
Click on the button below to make your gift early. Come back on November 27th to watch the progress throughout the day. Then spread the word to others on social media.
If you would like to send a gift in the mail, please write “Giving Tuesday” on the memo line and send it to:
Office of Advancement
P.O. Box 1267
Montreat, NC 28757
Call 828-419-2110 to learn more or make an early gift.