ALL RETURNING STUDENTS (including residential and commuters) are required to follow these steps for fall check in. You are a returning student if you’re a residential or commuter student who has completed ONE OR MORE semesters at Montreat College.
Returning Student Check-in | Monday, August 22nd | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
NOTE: Fall Athletes & Student Leaders are expected to return to campus on August 15, 2022. Fall Student Athletes & Leaders will receive a separate email with instructions for their check in.
- Who: Any RETURNING STUDENT (both residential and commuter) who has completed 1 or more semesters at Montreat College.
- Returning students are expected to report to campus on Monday, August 22nd, no later than 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Anderson Auditorium//L. Nelson Bell Library
- All students must report to the Anderson Auditorium parking lot upon arrival to campus. Residential students will not be permitted to move into their residence hall until they check in at Anderson Auditorium.
- Students who have not been cleared to check in will be directed to the Library to complete missing steps.
- When: Students must report to campus at the designated times below based on the first letter of their last name.
- A-G: 9-11 a.m.
- H-Q: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- R-Z: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Check in will close promptly at 3 p.m. Please arrive on time. As a reminder, fines will be assessed for non-attendance or late arrival.
Please watch this helpful video to better understand the process for check-in.
- I’m a commuter, do I have to check-in? Yes, all students must check-in at one of the designated times based on their student status and last name.
- Do I need a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination? Yes, all students will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test result at the time of their check-in.
- Can I go to my residence hall before checking in? No, all students must report to the Anderson Auditorium parking lot for drive-through check in before moving into their residence hall. If cleared to move in, students will be given permission to report to their residence hall. If not cleared to move in, students will be directed to the Library. Fines will be assessed for those students who bypass this portion of the check in process.
- When do classes begin? The Fall 2022 semester officially begins on Tuesday, August 23. All Returning Students must check in during their designated time on Monday, August 22.
- How do I know if I’m cleared to check in? Students need to make sure they’ve completed all financial steps and paid their student bill. Students will not be permitted to check in if they have an outstanding student balance. For financial related questions, contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com or by calling 800.545.4656.