Contact Carey Loftis at x3751 or email@example.com to reserve a Montreat van.
Contact TBD to reserve an Asheville AGS vehicle.
Contact IT at x3663 to schedule a projector.
Contact AV-needs-for-Music-Business@montreat.edu to reserve audiovisual equipment.
The calendars below are managed via Outlook and Office 365. To schedule a meeting in any of these rooms, simply schedule a meeting in Outlook (PC or Office 365), and click on the “Rooms” button to invite the room into your meeting. Email for approval will be sent to you. View complete scheduling instructions.
- Belk 216 – Conference Room, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 304 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 305 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Belk 306 – Classroom, managed by Academic Affairs
- Graham Chapel, managed by Laura Buckwalter, CCC
- Gaither Fellowship Hall, managed by Laura Buckwalter, CCC
- Gaither 27, managed by Academic Affairs, CCC
Note: Christ Community Church (CCC) and Montreat College set priority scheduling certain facilities in Gaither depending on time and weekday.
- President’s Dining Room, managed by Jenna Hunter
Library – Bell Building
- Library Computer Lab, managed by Nathan King
- Library 105 Classroom, managed by Nathan King
- Library Archives Room, managed by Nathan King (available for administrative use only)
- MarComm Studio Room, managed by Adam DeKleine
- McGowan Chapel of the Prodigal, managed by Laura Buckwalter
- McGowan 117/118, managed by Laura Buckwalter