Scholars Day is an Honors Program showcase event that gives prospective students an opportunity to:
- Meet Dr. Lisa Toland, the director of Montreat College’s Honors Program.
- Engage with Montreat College Honors Program faculty and students.
- Hear why participation in Montreat College’s Honors Program is vital before and after graduation.
- Compete for valuable Honors Program Scholarships.
Students who complete the required Scholars Day activities and meet the January 8, 2021, scholarship deadline requirements will be considered for one of 35 Honors Program Scholarships. All Scholars Day participants will receive a minimum one-time scholarship of $500. Scholars Day participants who submit their $150 enrollment deposit by March 1, 2021, will receive an additional one-time $500.
In order to be eligible for Honors Scholarships and to attend Scholars Day, prospective students must:
- Meet the Honors Program criteria: 3.5 minimum unweighted GPA (3.4 for transfer students) or qualifying test score (1200 SAT, 25 ACT, or 78 CLT).
- Submit a completed application to Montreat College by Jan. 8, 2021.
- Apply to the Honors Program by Jan. 8, 2021.
- RSVP for Scholars Day by Jan. 8, 2021, using the link on your Scholars Day invitation.
- Attend Scholars Day on Jan. 22, 2021.
- Note: To attend Scholars Day, students must be accepted to both Montreat College and the Honors Program before January 22, 2021.
For additional information about Scholars Day, the Honors Program or Honors Program Scholarships, please visit montreat.edu/honors, or contact your admissions counselor by phone or email at 828.669.8012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.