Our application process is the first step to joining Montreat—a place where you will be both challenged and motivated to pursue your advanced studies. With purpose.
Request official transcripts from all previous schools attended. Download Transcript Request Form here.
Talk with your admissions counselor for details on applying to your specific program.
Step 4 (Graduate Only)
If you are applying for an undergraduate degree, skip to step 5.
Submit any supplemental learning documents for your program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Official GMAT exam scores (the GMAT may be waived for certain applicants; please see your admissions specialist for more information.)
Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML)
- Essay that demonstrates management and leadership potential
Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MCMHC)
- Essay that outlines your professional goals
- Resume, including both academic and employment history
- Official GRE exam scores
- Background check completion
Complete your financial aid paperwork. Visit tuition and aid for more detailed information and required forms.