At Montreat, we enjoy good food, good fellowship, good music, and a wide variety of cultural events. And during the summer, you can join us on main campus through our summer housing option.
Where you’ll stay
We open our four beautiful residence and dining halls to students and conference guests each year between May and August. These summer housing options are detailed below, including rates. You can view our residence halls here.
- Rooms are air conditioned and furnished with two twin beds
- Linens, towels, washcloths, and small soaps are provided
- Pets, smoking, and alcohol are not permitted in the buildings
- Housekeeping service daily
- Twin room = double occupancy
- Single room = single occupancy
Arrival and departure
- Guest housing check-in station is in the lobby of your assigned dorm
- Conference arrival day check-in is 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Guests must check out on conference departure day by 10:00 a.m.
What housing costs
Per Person Package Plans
(WEEKLY rates for room and meals beginning with supper Sunday and ending with breakfast the following Saturday)
- Twin Private Bath: $400
- Single Private Bath: $526
- Twin Bed Private Bath Child: $200
- Twin Connecting Bath: $388
- Single Connecting Bath: $502
- Twin Bed Connecting Bath Child: $194
- Twin Hall Bath: $364
- Single Hall Bath: $454
- Twin Bed Hall Bath Child: $182
- Third Person Regular: $216
- Third Person Child: $133
All rooms are air conditioned; bed linens, bath towels and daily housekeeping service provided.
Child rates are for children between 3 years old and 11 years old.
More details on housing rates and availability
- Rates are per person, per night and are determined by occupancy
- Children ages 3–11 years: half charge
- Children under 3 years of age: no charge
- Rate for a third person in a room: $8 per day, regardless of age (third person must bring their own pillow, sleeping bag, and mat or cot)
- Any cancellation must be in writing
- Cancellations must be sent 30 days prior to conference
- Rates are subject to change
- Dorms are subject to availability
- $50 per person non-refundable deposit
Where you’ll eat
Sharing meals in fellowship can build relationships that last. We think that on-campus dining is an important part of your conference experience. Meals in Howerton Dining Hall will be pro-rated to the first and last meal of each conference. Your meal package will be added to your reservation. Other area guests may obtain meals at the door or make arrangements for meals by calling our Dining Manager at 828.669.7118.
- Breakfast: $7.27
- Lunch: $9.49
- Dinner: $11.69
- Total: $28.45
Reserve your spot
Summer Housing, MC Box 846
PO Box 1267
Montreat, NC 28757
828.669.8012, ext. 3821
Make a reservation
This is step one of two steps. Submit a completed reservation form and then use the on-line payment option to submit the $50 per person non-refundable deposit.
This is step two. You can pay your deposit online (using conference title as reference) by clicking the link below. Your reservation will be followed up with an email confirmation after both steps are complete.