Parking and vehicle registration for Fall 2021 is available.
The Montreat College parking policy seeks to provide safe and organized parking options for the growing number of students, faculty, and staff. All members of the Montreat College community will be expected to understand and follow the parking policy. The parking policy must be adhered to from August 17-May 15. Failure to park in appropriate locations between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. may result in fines, which will be issued to any employee or student who fails to follow the policy.
All employees and students who wish to have a vehicle on campus must register their vehicle with Student Life. Students may choose from three parking permit options:
- Level 1 Student Parking (Gold Pass – Montreat campus) $275/year
- Level 2 Student Parking (Silver – Day Pass – Park in Designated Locations on Montreat campus 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. — NO OVERNIGHT PARKING) $225/year
- The Day Pass will only be issued to commuter students.
- If a Day Pass holder has a school-sponsored overnight trip, the Day Pass holder may park in the Belk parking lot. If ticketed, the student may appeal.
- Level 3 Student Parking (Blue – Black Mountain campus) $175/year – All freshman status students (29 or fewer earned college credits) who plan to have a car on campus will be eligible for a blue parking pass only and must park their vehicle at the Black Mountain campus.
A shuttle will transport students to and from the Black Mountain parking locations at regular intervals. The shuttle schedule may be found here.
If you are not bringing a car to campus, please fill out the No Car on Campus Form. Please make sure to complete the form before September 3, 2021 for the Fall and by February 5, 2022 in the Spring.
Parking Maps – Revised for 2021 Howerton Renovations
Black Mountain Campus
If you have questions or comments, please email: email@example.com.