The Montreat College parking policy seeks to provide safe and organized parking options for the growing number of students, faculty, and staff. All members of the Montreat College community will be expected to understand and follow the parking policy. The parking policy must be adhered to from August 15-May 15. Failure to park in appropriate locations between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. may result in fines, which will be issued to any employee or student who fails to follow the policy.
All employees and students who wish to have a vehicle on campus must register their vehicle with Student Services. Students may choose from two parking permit options:
- Gold Permit, $250/year – Enables students to park in designated parking areas on the Montreat campus
- Blue Permit, $150/year – Enables students to park in designated parking areas on the Black Mountain campus
- A shuttle will transport students to and from the Black Mountain parking locations at regular intervals.
- 2018-19 Parking Policy
- 2019-20 Parking Policy
- Register your vehicle
- Faculty/Staff fine payment form
- 2019-20 No Car on Campus Form
- Parking Shuttle Schedule
Black Mountain Campus
If you have questions or comments, please email: email@example.com.