School of Adult & Graduate Studies
Montreat College’s Charlotte location offers graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs as part of the college’s School of Adult and Graduate Studies. Montreat’s adult and graduate programs have been helping students sharpen their minds, apply their faith, and enhance their careers for over 20 years.
Where you live
Our convenient Charlotte location is what makes it possible for many of our adult students to complete their degrees. Click the links below to learn more about the programs offered at our Charlotte location.
- Associate Degree in Business (ASB)
- Associate Degree in General Studies (AGS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Services (BPHS)
- Bachelor of Science in Bible and Religion – Preaching and Evangelism (BSBR)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MCMHC)
- Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
212 S. Tryon St., Ste. 1700
Charlotte, NC 28202
704.357.3390 or 800.436.2777