At our Charlotte campus, you’ll find flexible undergraduate and graduate degree programs designed for the busy lives of adult students. Whether you choose to take courses in the evening or study online, you’ll find Christ-centered curriculum and instructors who care about your success.
Where you live
Our School of Adult and Graduate Studies is close to home. That’s what makes it possible for many of our adult students. They value the accelerated course work, which never sacrifices quality. With Montreat, you know you’re getting both—a fast pace and an excellent education. If you’re an adult learner who’s ready to get ahead, then you might be a perfect fit for our Charlotte location.
212 S. Tryon St., Ste. 1700
Charlotte, NC 28202
704.357.3390 or 1.800.436.2777
- Associate Degree in Business (ASB)
- Associate Degree in General Studies (AGS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Services (BPHS)
- Bachelor of Science in Bible and Religion – Preaching and Evangelism (BSBR)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MCMHC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSML)
Montreat students, faculty, and guests are invited to use the First Citizens Bank Plaza parking deck located at 209 S. Church Street, behind the Johnston Building, home of the Charlotte Uptown Campus.
When arriving, use either of two entrances:
- 4th Street: If you are traveling west on 4th Street between S. Tryon & S. Church Streets, the entrance will be on your left.
- S. Church Street If you are travelling south on S. Church Street between 4th Street and 3rd Street, the entrance will be on your left.
- As you enter the parking deck, push the green button time-stamped ticket. You may park anywhere appropriate to your size vehicle except a Reserved space. Take any of three elevators from the parking level to the first floor of the garage.
- Exit the garage elevator, turn left, and follow the walkway to the Johnston Building’s rear entrance. Take one of the two elevators on your left to the 17th floor where the Montreat administrative offices are located. At this location, you can dial the extension of the party you are seeing. (NOTE: Classrooms are located on the 11th floor).
- A Montreat staff member will provide you with either coupons or a Chaser ticket (voucher) to use when exiting the garage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 704.357.3390.