Department: Student Financial Services
Supervisor: Associate Director of SFS
Office Location: Montreat, NC
The Graduate Assistant(s) for SFS will assist counselors and administrators with customer service and the communication flow regarding financial aid and student account information.
- Answer student questions regarding required documents
- Call, text, email students regarding missing information
- Call, text, email students regarding their student account balances
- Help staff check-in events
- Assist counselors with daily correspondence
- Reports and tasks as needed
- Filing as needed
- Affirm, model, and cultivate the Christ-centered mission of Montreat College
- Affirm and support the Montreat College Statement of Faith and Community Life Covenant
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, willing to call and speak with students and parents
- General knowledge of Excel, Word
- Ability to write professional email responses
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Prior work experience in an office setting or call center, preferred
- Being available during scheduled visit events that may differ from regular schedule
- Ability to lift and carry items 30lbs or less between various buildings on campus
Graduate School Responsibilities
Student Financial Services will coordinate with the Academic Affairs Department to ensure that all job functions are met in addition to all academic requirements for graduation.
The Graduate Assistant for Student Financial Services reports primarily to the Director of Student Financial Services, secondarily to the Associate Director and Counselors in Student Financial Services.
100% Tuition Waiver for Montreat College master’s degree (does not include books or fees) & $6,500.00 stipend. Degree must be pursued full-time, completed in two years, and is contingent upon acceptance into the Montreat College School of Adult and Graduate Studies.
Term: 12 months
Payment Schedule: 12 months, status part-time (no benefits)
Please email email@example.com and complete the job application if you are interested.
Job: Graduate Assistant for Student Financial Services
Assist counselors and administrators with customer service and the communication flow regarding financial aid and student account information.
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2022-09-07
Employment Type : PART_TIME
Hiring Organization : Montreat College
Organization URL: https://www.montreat.edu
Organization Logo: https://www.montreat.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/montreat-1080.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, 310 Gaither Circle, Montreat, NC, 28757, United States
- Bachelor Degree