Design, plan, execute, and evaluate all admissions visit events and personal campus visits. Ensure an excellent campus visit experience for prospective students, families, and influencers leading to increased new student enrollment at the college. Coordinate the execution of the communication flow to prospective students and parents.
Successful candidate must be able to represent Montreat College in a professional and service-directed manner to multiple internal and external constituencies, and must affirm and support the Mission, Vision, and Statement of Faith of Montreat College. The candidate will be trustworthy, self-directed, flexible, able to work independently and with others, should communicate effectively and possess an aptitude for detail-oriented work.
Director of Admissions
Essential job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
With a focus on enrollment goals:
- Ensure a user-friendly visit registration and follow-up experience for students, families, and groups, maximizing the use of technology.
- Receive and provide timely and appropriate handling of visit related inquiries.
- Serve as liaison between admissions and all other departments that interface with campus visitors, such as facilities, food service, coaches, financial aid, registrar’s office, academic affairs, etc.
- Perform regular assessments, collecting data to analyze the effectiveness and yield of the visit experience, leading to continual improvement.
- Monitor and report on event budgets.
- Ensure consistent, accurate, and timely entry of student visit data into CRM system.
- Assemble and provide oversight of staff and student workers needed for events and conferences, ensuring full coverage of duties.
- In consultation with the director and VP, coordinate the execution of the communication flow to prospective students and parents, managing daily output from the CRM.
- Meet on a regular basis with the VP, Director, and other members of the admissions team to evaluate progress toward recruitment and enrollment goals.
- Assist management in assessing procedures and suggest ways to streamline the recruitment and enrollment process.
- Serve as Director of COMPASS to plan and execute Montreat College’s summer immersion experience as a recruiting tool.
- Hire and train a staff of students to help run COMPASS.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Event/customer service/marketing/sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrate and articulate a personal Christian faith
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong desire to promote Christ-centered higher education
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-performing, goal-oriented environment
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of computer systems and technology
- Strong support of departmental and institutional goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals in a professional, courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks, completing them accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, working some evenings and weekends
Please submit the following documents to Director of Admissions Laura Buckwalter at email@example.com:
- Complete Application
- Professional cover letter
- Professional resume with three references
- Statement of Christian faith
About Montreat College
Montreat College is a Christian liberal arts college accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to offer masters, bachelors, and associates degrees. The main campus is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains fifteen miles east of Asheville, North Carolina, a region recognized as one of the most attractive living environments in the United States. Satellite campuses in Asheville, Charlotte, and other sites supplement the main campus. The College is committed to Christ centered teaching and learning, and is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities.
Job Posting: Admissions Event & Visit Coordinator
Design, plan, execute, and evaluate all admissions visit events and personal campus visits. Ensure an excellent campus visit experience.
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2023-04-14
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : Montreat College
Organization URL: https://www.montreat.edu
Organization Logo: https://www.montreat.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/montreat-1080.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, 310 Gaither Circle, Montreat, NC, 28757, United States
- Bachelor Degree