Requesting a transcript is easy.
- Print our 2013 Transcript Request Form and send it to the Office of Records and Registration with a $5 fee (payable by check or money order) for each transcript you request. Credit card processing requires a minimum charge of $10. If you choose to pay with credit card, please include the expiration date information.
- Send a letter to our office with the appropriate fee enclosed, including:
- full name and a previous name, if applicable
- social security number
- dates you attended Montreat or graduation date
- current address and phone number
- full address of where you would like the transcript(s) sent
- your signature (required by law; without it we cannot process your request)
Send your request to:
Office of Records and Registration
P.O. Box 1267
Montreat, NC 28757
Transcripts are normally processed twice each week, so a request will often be processed the same week it is received. However, there is a rush process that will allow us to get your request mailed on the day you request it. For rush service, fax your request to 828.669.2141 and include your credit card number (Visa and MasterCard only), expiration date, and signature, as well as the information noted above. Rush requests will incur a $10 charge in addition to the $5 transcript fee for a total of $15. If you would like your transcript sent by overnight delivery, you will need to call our office at 828.669.8012, ext. 3735 for information on additional fees to cover the delivery.
If you have an outstanding balance with the college, your transcript will not be released until the balance is paid in full. Students who attended the School of Arts and Sciences on the main campus should contact the Business Office at 828.669.8012, ext. 3753 for information on the outstanding balance. Those who attended the School of Professional and Adult Studies should contact the Business Office in Charlotte at 828.669.8012, ext.1019.
Questions about transcripts may be directed to 828.669.8012, ext. 3733.