The music industry is here to stay. Whether you’re a professional musician or interested in making musical productions possible, we’re ready to train you for a career in this distinct field.
Be a music professional.
Behind every musician is a whole crew of professionals with broad skills and abilities. Musical concerts are incomplete without a promotion team, agents, managers, stage crew, supporting musicians and technicians. Get the educational preparation you need to pursue your passion of creating or enabling music in today’s competitive business environment.
- learn from an expert faculty that has experience in all areas of the music business industry
- be prepared to manage legal, financial, artistic, and ethical issues that face the contemporary music business professional
- gain musical training in addition to business education
- get experience in the field through internships
- have an opportunity to design, plan, promote and implement a live music event – Battle of the Bands
- practice your passion in the student-led chapel band, special events, or in the community
- attend music business seminars and prepare a senior portfolio
- audio technician
- visual technician
- booking agent
- talent agent
- casting manager
- concert promoter
- retail sales manager
- entertainment attorney
- business manager
- music instrument makers
- music publishers
- music school instructors
- talent and advertising agency specialists