Enrollment & Degree Verification
Montreat College is a member of the National Student Clearinghouse, which acts as an agent for all enrollment and degree verifications. Please visit the Clearinghouse online at http://www.mystudentcenter.org/ or contact them by phone at 703-742-4200 to obtain an official enrollment verification certificate at any time. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information please visit www.degreeverify.org.
To immediately obtain an enrollment certificate:
1. Go to http://www.mystudentcenter.org/
2. Click on the picture that fits your current status (undergrad, alumnus, etc.)
3. Click on “verify my current enrollment.”
4. Click “Verify Now” on the right-hand side of the page.
5. Choose what you would like to verify. (Most likely this will be “Current Enrollment” or “Dates of Attendance”
6. Enter your name and Date of Birth (Do not worry about entering a reference ID. Leave this field blank).
7. Click the “Submit” button.
8. Enter your payment information. There is a charge of $2.50 per certificate, which you can charge to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
9. Click the “Submit” button.
10. Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate.
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Montreat College.
For more information concerning your loans, contact the Financial Aid Office at 1-800-545-4656.