Master’s in Business Administration
Adult & Graduate Studies
Become a business leader.
In our Master of Business Administration program, you can:
- Earn your MBA while mastering the theory and practice of contemporary business management.
- Learn how to apply that knowledge practically in local, domestic, and international business.
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary for effective management in both public and private industries.
- Get graduate-level training that prepares you to positively impact your organization in a leadership role.
For over 20 years, the Montreat College School of Adult and Graduate Studies has been equipping adult students with the skills and tools they need to take the next step in their careers. And thanks to our four locations—Asheville, Charlotte, Morganton, and online—and our convenient scheduling options, getting your associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree from Montreat College has never been easier.
Our Master of Business Administration program is offered in Asheville and Charlotte. Complete the form on this page for more information!
Applicants must submit the following for admissions consideration:
- Montreat College Application for Admission
- Official, final transcripts of all college courses taken (All final transcripts must include graduation information)
- Talk with your admissions counselor for details on applying to your specific program.
- Submit any supplemental learning documents for your program to the Montreat College Office of Enrollment.
- Official GMAT exam scores (the GMAT may be waived for certain applicants; please see your admissions specialist for more information.)
Request More Information
Or call us today at 1.800.806.2777
BS 530 Ethics and the Legal Environment
This is a survey of legal and ethical issues facing management in complex global business situations. Legal and ethical questions are addressed in a case study method, with alternative approaches and solutions analyzed and evaluated. Traditional ethical theories are studied and applied to contemporary business decisions. Students are encouraged to adopt a stakeholder approach that considers the broad ramifications of business actions. This course examines, analyzes, and applies the nature, formation, and system of law in the United States, corporate codes of conduct, and methods of communicating and enforcing ethical expectations.
BS 565 International Business and E-Commerce
This course is designed to provide information related to global business strategies and ecommerce from a multinational perspective. Included are such topics as exporting, licensing, joint ventures, strategic alliances, counter trading, foreign subsidiaries, and transplant manufacturing facilities as well as the impact of foreign exchange, balance of trade, and international monetary systems.
BS 580 Strategic Planning and Research Analysis
This course is designed to integrate the functional areas of business and provide planning skills necessary for improving market share for immediate and future profitability. The strategic planning process is evaluated with emphasis on environmental, social, legal, and market dynamics. Case studies will be utilized, and empirical research will be presented to the class.