Associate Degree in Business
Adult & Graduate Studies
Enhance your business career.
In our Associate of Science in Business program, you can:
- Gain a solid foundation in the arts and sciences, and take introductory business courses.
- Develop essential critical thinking skills, and improve your oral and written communication skills.
- Receive a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of business, one that is both directly applicable to a work setting and a stepping stone to more advanced studies.
For over 20 years, the Montreat College School of Adult and Graduate Studies has been equipping adult students with the skills and tools they need to take the next step in their careers. And thanks to our four locations—Asheville, Charlotte, Morganton, and online—and our convenient scheduling options, getting your associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree from Montreat College has never been easier.
Our Associate of Science in Business program is offered in Asheville, Charlotte, and online. Complete the form on this page for more information!
Applicants must submit the following for admissions consideration:
- Montreat College Application for Admission
- Official, final transcripts of all college courses taken*
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or higher in all previous college work attempted.
- Official, final high school transcript or its equivalent (if transferring less than 12** semester credits of college credit)*
- American Council on Education (ACE) verification demonstrating any eligible CLEP and DSST examinations, and non-collegiate military training.
*All final transcripts must include graduation information