Montreat College is an accredited institution. For over 95 years we have offered a quality Christian education to our students.
Montreat College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges Southern Association of Colleges & Schools to award associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees. You can contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Montreat College. If you want to speak with someone at Montreat College about our accreditation, please contact Becky Frawley, Associate Dean of Academics & Institutional Effectiveness, at (828) 669-8012 ext. 3623 or email@example.com.
In addition to this accreditation, Montreat College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line, Lenexa, Kansas 66125 USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- master of business administration
- master of science in management and leadership
- bachelor of business administration with concentrations available in human resources management and marketing
- bachelor of science in management
- bachelor of science in business administration in the School of Arts and Sciences with concentrations available in international business, management, marketing, sport management, information security, and special emphasis
- associate of science
To learn more, contact Dr. Hub Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.